Jolywood: world leading provider of high efficiency N-type bifacial modules and solar cells.
And we continue with new manufacturers, this time we echo the avant-garde article, which refers to the latest release of the Chinese manufacturer.
At its launch a few months ago, Jolywood, presented its two new products for distributed photovoltaic power generation systems.
1.-The module for ultra-high-efficiency paving of the JW-HT & HD series with the following characteristics:
● Power on the front of 430 W, which means an efficiency of 20.5%.
● Integrated power of 530 W with an efficiency of 25.4%
● Power gain in the rear of 30%.
● It uses flat ribbons to join each cell, which is an innovative solution to prevent cells from being covered by ribbons, and reduces the distance between cells
2.- The high efficiency ultralight flexible module of the JW-HF series
● It weighs only 3.75 kg per square meter, 70% less than products of the same type.
● Flexibility that allows you to adapt perfectly to curved modules.
● Suitable for sites such as roofs with low load capacity or on the outside of a building.
● Easy to install.
Jolywood is managing a patent for its innovative installation system, with which distributed power generation is made accessible to the general public. Its objective is to offer the sector profitable and quality products and solutions “.
Who is Jolywood?
Jolywood (SZ: 300393) is the world leader in the development, production and marketing of high efficiency monocrystalline bifacial N-type solar cells with photovoltaic backsheets and bifacial modules.
Founded in 2008, Jolywood (Suzhou) Sunwatt Co. Ltd. (Jolywood Suzhou) is the largest manufacturer of photovoltaic backsheets in the world and has an annual production capacity of more than 100 million square meters. Jolywood (Taizhou) Solar Technology Co. Ltd. (Jolywood Taizhou), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jolywood Suzhou, was founded in 2016 and since 2017 heads the world solar energy sector with 2.4 GW of solar cell manufacturing capacity bifacial type N.
If you liked this article, do not miss out JinkoSolar proposes the maximum efficiency of monocrystalline silicon.